A long code is a phone number which is typically a 10-digit number used to exchange SMS & MMS communications. Toll-free numbers in the form of 1-8YY also fall under messaging long codes. Long Code SMS Service is used by Startups and Enterprises with a dedicated Virtual 10-digit Mobile Number for receiving text messages. By enabling text interactions between the company and their clients, long code service enhance the customer experience and boost sales.
Long Code Service is a two-way communication, facilitated by dedicated long code numbers, help businesses convey necessary information to and from their clients, resulting in greater ease of action. With advanced end-to-end API integrations, long code sms services automate businesses processes for optimum efficiency.
ADVANTAGES OF LONG CODE SMS SERVICE
- It’s cost-effective and easy to implement
- The availability of popular keywords ensures a broader reach
- By enabling end-users to respond to received messages, it facilitates a two-way-communication
- It can be integrated with existing phone numbers
- Unlike Short codes service, which are accessible within a country, Long Code Number (Virtual Number) are globally accessible and an end user can send text messages to long code number at normal SMS rate.
- Long code SMS service will help you to make 2-way messaging communication for your business needs.
- Long code makes your business communication fast and easy also it helps you to cut down the cost of customer interaction and delight them, and increase their retention and advocacy.
FEATURES OF LONG CODE SERVICES
We are leading dedicated SMS long code number provider in India to small and medium sized enterprises. Get in touch with us today to discuss how our SMS Long Code solutions and APIs that might help you in scale your business easy and fast at affordable price.
API integrations enable smooth and fast setup of long code services on cloud platforms, for seamless business functionalities.
START-STOP SERVICE VIA LONG CODE
Long Code messaging enables customers to start or stop services over a text message.
FREE FOR CUSTOMERS
Normal SMS rates are borne by the enterprise, while customers don't incur any costs, leading to higher response rates and more spontaneity.
Web integrations allow businesses to receive real-time analytics data for every long code reception anywhere and on any device.
Uninterrupted service with zero downtime, easy selective, and day-long automated filtration.
Using sub-keywords besides the main keywords, ensures better filtration of messages, leading to accurate routing, segregation, and resolution.